"Elegant and Bliss"
We are a New England based company that creates individually hand-crafted beaded bracelets. Our products are made with quality stones, Czech beads and findings. Some bracelets are created using Swarovski elements, rhinestones and authentic gemstones. The color and sizes of our beads may vary, depending on the availabilty of products.
Although our bracelets are individually hand-crafted and made to order, one size fits most. All bracelets are created with silver or gold covered brass findings. We offer two options for clasps: lobster claws or toggles with our reversible "on the go" collection. Custom orders can also be created when it pertains to the colors and styles of our bracelets. Orders will be processed within 7 business days and shipped within 10 - 12 business days, depending on the availability of merchandise.
Taking care of your beaded bracelets. To maintain your bracelets, consider doing the following:
- After wearing, wipe your bracelet with a soft cloth.
- Put your bracelet on last, after cosmetics, perfume, hairspray and other chemical substances that can be corrosive.
- Try to store your jewelry separately so it doesn't scratch other jewelry. (plastic bags are wonderful for protecting jewelry pieces)
- Jewelry should only be put on after washing and applying any gels, or lotions.
- Try to protect any jewelry from harsh chemicals, extreme temperatures and sunlight.
- Always try to store your beaded bracelets flat.
- You should not wear beaded jewelry while doing household or outdoor chores.
- You should never wear any jewelry when swimming or showering. The chlorine can cause damage to various gemstones and beads.
- Store your jewelry in a clean, dry place.